Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Princess Pink Pegasus Ponies love dishcloths!

Since April is finishing month, I finished something (but not on the list.) I wanted to try THE BOOK (Mason-Dixon Knitting) and square stuff would be good for me right now (no fit issues) here ya go.

This was REALLY FUN, just two short evenings, and is fluffy and soft. The colors I used were determined by current stash conditions; I have loads of lime green and only bits of other things. I added a crochet loop for hanging. I love it!

Now...do I use it for dishes or as a washcloth?

4 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger Melanie said...

Rocking! I love the colors!

 
At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is awesome. It almost makes me want to knit a washcloth!

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Very cool. So did you do mosaic knitting with the lime green?

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger Debi said...

Love this washcloth, so springy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home