Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Get Yer V On

Snuggles and I met on Valentines Day due to a crafty combination of anonymous tips, valentine cards, mistaken identity, Sinead O'Connor and chocolate cookies. That was 15 years ago--we've been together ever since.

Here we are posing together in Vegas--like my hat?

Thanks Snuggles for putting up with my moody self, even though "I'm not mad at you, I'm just mad!" I try to do the same to you.

Happy Valentine's Day--he's definitely my favorite saint. Mwah Snuggles!

2 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger maryse said...

ok, wax figure of lady di totally freaking me out.

happy anniversary to you and snuggles.

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Mary said...

You're a dead ringer for Lady Di. (Sorry, that was a terrible pun, wasn't it?)

;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home