Wednesday, January 25, 2006

My one MEME

This may be the ONLY meme in the history of my blogging--and only because I feel tagged by Eileen at Dust Bunnies Can Wait. Here goes.

*Four jobs you have had in your life:

  1. Petsitter (three years! Loved it but the hours were crap.)
  2. Rifle Match Target Runner
  3. Traffic Counter
  4. Clerical Slave

* Four movies you could watch over and over:

  1. Raising Arizona
  2. Wings of Desire
  3. Columbo (most are technically movies! Just made for TV)
  4. The Commitments

* Four places you have lived:

  1. Maynooth, Ireland
  2. Richmond, VA
  3. St. Paul, MN
  4. Waukesha, WI

* Four TV shows you love to watch:

  1. Shameless
  2. Father Ted
  3. The Life Laundry
  4. What Not To Wear (love Trinny and Susannah!)

* Four places you have been on vacation

  1. Aberdeen
  2. Puerto Rico
  3. Seattle
  4. Montreal

* Four websites you visit daily:

  1. My Bloglines account (currently 101 feeds)
  2. Chesterfield County Library
  3. Yahoomail
  4. Florida State University (for school)

* Four places you'd rather be right now:

  1. In the pub with any of my friends and NONE of us driving home
  2. Knitting with some of my knitbuds
  3. Knitting while watching GOOD tv or sports
  4. Reading in bed
* Four bloggers you are tagging:

If you feel like it, go for it. But don't say I made you!

1 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger DustBunniesCanWait said...

What cool jobs you had :-) I'm glad I "tagged" you. It's nice to learn new stuff about your friends.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home