Sunday, October 30, 2005

Bad, bad blogger

I know I've been a bad blogger, reading and commenting everywhere else but never updating here at ObsessKnit. Things have been a bit insane here at the Chez; my grandmother who I was very close to (I even made her two sweaters!) died last week. She just sat in her recliner for the normal mid-morning nap and never woke up. It was a peaceful end but its been hard for all of us.

But, as EZ says, Knit on! And I have.

I just finished a denim jumper for GirlPants but I am having problems uploading the image. Its very cute! Picture day is this week for her so she will get to wear it with a pair of stripey tights. Fabulous! This is the first pattern I have done with full fashioning--the increases and decreases are a great design feature.

Pics tommorrow--

4 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger yuvee said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, not again!!
Sorry, Suzanne!

--SP

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger DustBunniesCanWait said...

{{hugs}} I'm so sorry about your grandmother. I'm glad you can take comfort in that she passed peacefully.

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Melanie said...

Suzanne, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother. Hope to see you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home