Tuesday, October 18, 2005

How do you get an electronic autograph?

I just had an email from Kay of Mason-Dixon Knitting, one of my favorite blogs of all time (and I read in the 3-digit range, but some of those are for school) and they want to post my picture of the girls holding the Buttonhole Bags I made for Xmas. On the sidebar! To dress up the blog! My kid! My work! I weep with joy. I am starstruck.

No, I'm not kidding. Weeping. Its been a tough week and its only Tuesday morning.

Anyone seen the knitty surprise yet? I have been DESPERATE for a thing to make my one older nephew (a pink and purple buttonhole bag is not going to do it) and the skull scarf is HOTT for a 12 year old. Perfect! And I may have to put the pumpkns in the Q; LOVE them. I wonder if BenFranklin has orange and brown Cascade 220? Last time I looked it was all purple and pink....

1 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Blogger Debi said...

Hi Suzanne! I left a message here but as I'm having some puter issues I think it got eaten!! Yikes!
Anyway, I just came to say I'm really glad you like the socks, I hope you enjoy them for many years to come! And Pumpkin says Hi to his adoring fans :)

PS - You might want to enabe word verification, you have a bunch of spam in you comments from your last post.

PPS - Congrats on M-D sidebar fame!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home