Saturday, August 27, 2005

Breaking news

SnB is back on!

I am going to school to be an Information Professional (librarian, you know, with amazing SUSHING action) and the only time I could get a needed class was on Tuesday night--SnB night. It was the worst of times.

But through the miracle of drop/add I got the same class, same instructor on Wednesday night. The yarn is safe! It was the best of times!

So all of you SnBeeaches that had hoped that last week was the last you would see of me for awhile, good riddance and all....I'm baaaaack! The nightmare returns! The cat came back the very next day!

The test knit for Melanie is finished and it is beautiful. Roll on Knitty submission and yarn superstardom! We can all say we knew Melanie when.....

3 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Woohoo!

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

Haha, you're so funny. Welcome back to SnB!

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger DustBunniesCanWait said...

yeah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home