Sunday, November 13, 2005

My secret pal is reading my mind!


My secret pal is really spoiling me!

My package arrived the day that I had some nieces and nephews over and they were VERY VERY VERY impressed that I had a secret pal, and they wanted to know when they could know the secret, and they wanted to open the package and then open all the packages inside and then pet all the yarn and read all the books and they boys wanted to play ball with the yarn and thew it around the room and the girls wanted to pretend that the yarn balls were their babies.....it was a lot of excitement! My genius secret pal sent two balls of superfuzzy Paton's (destined to become scarves for some of the nieces this Xmas) and a ball of Bamboo (which I have been dying to try) in a great green/blue colorway and then KnitLit (already on the nightstand) and a VERY special origami paper doll set which is so cool! The boys wanted to make paper airplanes right away....NO WAY!

The next day I got New Knits on the Block by Vicki Howell from SP too--a really fabulous book, with loads of totally cool designs. BoyWonder has already picked out the Superhero cape for himself....maybe after Xmas. There is a lot of holiday knitting here at ChezObsess.

Thank you secret pal!




4 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

And I see you are being a Very Important and Famous knitter, too:

http://www.masondixonknitting.com/archives/2005_11.html#001318

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're very welcome!
There were actually some stupid misunderstanding and I accidentally sent those gifts to my previous sp! Fortunately she was so sweet and sent them to you ;) So yeah, I'm not from Alaska.
Really glad that you like them though...

 
At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everytime I see pictures of blondie, I think how much she favors you. Mini Suzanne!

 
At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Çok şekerler,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home