Finishing month is ALMOST finishedTime to review: April was finishing month.
1. Dulann Sweater: Frogging complete. Check.
2. Denim Jacket: finished, gifted and recieved. Check.
3. Bolero: finished, gifted and received. MIL loves it! Check.
4. Sockpaloooza sock: finished, gifted, mailed. Check
That is 4 out of the 5.
STILL in progress:
1. Green summer tweed cardigan: Part of i-cord edging is finished. Closure bought. Maybe 2 hours of work to do.
2. Green vest for nephew: BLOCKING. Needs tag.
3. Bamboo Shoulder scarf: Blocked, needs fringe. I grabbed this on impulse at Holly Spring for a simple project. It was fun and fast.
1. Sheet of garment tags for my work. I liked the Baby David tag so much I decided to make my own tags for everything. Its the fun small things that can make your knitting so special. I decided on the name KNITZANITY for myself, since it expresses the intensity of my fascination with knitting. And it echoes the spelling of my name.
2. Secret project to be gifted soon. Stay tuned!