Thursday, May 11, 2006

Socked!

I swear I had the best sock pal ever! She even decorated the box--check out the lining in the mailer!

Kim of Knitterama is from Minnesota and loaded me up with non-frozen goodies. Check it! (clockwise)

1. Box with cool foil lining
2. Chocolates from MN (we have already finished them)
3. Wild Rice (love it! I cook all the time and this will be a very welcome addition to pilafs. Wild Rice is VERY expensive)
4. Mrs. Meyers Lavender Soap (I LOVE LAVENDER!)
5. Fabulous bright notepad
6. THREE SOCKS! Kim made Koigu/Lucy Neatby socks; two are black with koigu, one is koigu with black--the mirror image in color! How cool is that? I love off-rhyme, asymmetry and fraternal socks; these are perfect!
7. Leftover yarn for repairs on socks
8. SKYLER! Kim sent me a sock project bag for my current sock. I took it (and the socks) to the festival and everyone asked me about it. Its just right for a pattern and the sock/yarn, and keeps all the bits in one place. PLUS it is shaped like a BUG! How cool is that? The card inside said that it came from an etsy shop called Sockdiva. I saw a few other bugs on there....

Thanks so much to my overachieving sock pal! So thoughtful! I will love wearing my socks and playing with my bug bag!

3 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're welcome, suzanne!

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Mary said...

Wow, she even included extra yarn for repairs -- ingenious! Having seen and touched the sock bug bag, I have to say it's awesome. And the socks -- amazing. Suzanne, now we need a picture of you wearing all three! ;-)

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Debi said...

Hey now, we never got a pic of you wearing Sock 2 so I demand equal time! :)

Thanks for the compliments on the new Top and I have to tell you the comment on Liz's blog was the funniest EVER!!

5 degrees of FDK, huh? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home