Friday, December 08, 2006

Life begins anew!


DONE! Last paper turned in a day early (Metadata will torture me no more! until next semester....) extra credit submitted (I may not be the sharpest tack, but I work hard) and a good night's sleep behind me. Life begins!

We have a chunk of the weekend with no kids (Xmas party, mum is taking them for a sleepover) but I have work and groceries to occupy me Saturday day.....today though, I will try to have a bit of fun. I have the three-under-five today, so the fun thing may be Chicken Ballet (chick-fil-a), they play while I knit, but that is plenty fun after the papers I have had.

Sunday morning I want to start seaming the Rebecca sweater....finally!

(Above picture from BoyWonder's birthday party--we hung donuts from a string and everyone was supposed to eat with no hands. It was really fun! Then Boywonder ate 3 more donuts. )

5 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Blogger gail said...

This is my first time at your blog and I see the word "metadata" and "paper" . Sounds like my life. Are you also a student in Library and Information Studies??? And a knitter???

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Donuts on a string - yum! And Hooray for your semester being overwith!! Knitting! Yarn! Sleep! Daylight! Enjoy!

Hey - my word verification is "fuzdc". Could almost be a capital area yarn shop, could it not? ;-)

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Anne Margaret said...

Congrats on wrapping up! Next time you're heading to the Ballet (love the name!), give us a holler. It is the BEST place to knit with the little energy centers all hepped up on chicken nuggets- and kept occupied nicely behind glass!

Must. find. festive. occation. to incorporate. donut game. SOON.

"gklrf" for me: sounds like an elf sneeze.

And since I messed up the previous code, my new one is "pbppgodc" - so He really IS everywhere.

 
At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read about the moths. Get some Eucalyptus (sp?) sprigs and lay them wherever there is evidence of those nasty little moths. It actually works unless you have an allergy to Eucalyptus.

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger yarnahoy said...

Nothing about moths & foot problems in this post! Looks like you're back to normal :)
Thanks for your comment about the hand spun sweater. Each time I mention it to people they look at me like I'm nuts. Was making me lose my confidence. Now all I have to do is find a crazy knitter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home